Boost your WORDPRESS PLUGINS with these tips
To improve your writing you must have the right writing tools. A website is one of the most important tools where your blog will be operating from. It is the storehouse of your writing business.
So, how best you can make your website effective?
Plugins are the answer. WordPress Plugins are not only essential for your website but contribute to the ultimate success of your business. For your website to thrive you need to install the right plugins.
There is a broad range of plugins within WordPress that you can make use of. However, you need to be careful about what you put inside your website. Installing a plugin on your site is like inviting a stranger into your own home. You can’t allow everyone inside your home unless you are 100 % convinced you are doing the right thing.
The same applies to plugins. Before you install any plugin you need to make sure your website really needs it. Is it going to enhance its functions? Do some digging to find out how the plugin has been rated by those who used it. You get this information in reviews.
Also, the more plugins you have on your website the more load your website server will have to lead to slowing down your site. When you understand how plugins work, their purpose and how they interact with your website it makes the difference.
Did you know that WordPress is the most widely used platform for managing websites in the entire world? The reason is WordPress is open to the public and they can utilise the code. Knowing how to use and manage plugins is crucial.
Start off by activating the Plugins that are an important aspect of WordPress. There are two plugins that come preinstalled with your website.
Plugin #1: EWWW image optimizer
This plugin will compress images that you upload to your website. As a result, your website images get smaller and will load quicker. This makes your website more efficient, run faster and leads to better rankings in search engines.
Plugin All In One SEO
This plugin is very useful in the setup and structuring for search engines. It’s used for managing your “meta” tags. Try your best to create the first 140 characters of your content to contain my keyword so that it will appear in your Meta Description.
When you create keywords that appear in the Meta tags at the very beginning of your content, the All In One plugin will automatically use it for the Meta Description which it auto-generates from the first 160 characters of your content.
So, Meta tags are really important in relation to how search engines display your content within the search results. All in One SEO plugin has a lot of other awesome features. Your first task is to activate these two plugins to enable them to start “working” on your website.
To do this:
(1) Click the “Plugins” tab within your side menu in WordPress. This will open up the Plugins menu, showing you all the plugins that you have installed on your website.
(2) Check off both of these plugins, and then within the drop-down, select “Activate.”
(3) After you have done this, click the Apply button and your plugins are activated. It is as simple as that!
(4) Now that your Plugins are activated, go to settings and complete the process.
What are plugins?
Plugins are feature enhancements you can install on your website. They plug into your website and unlock to create more functionality of your website.
Plugins include social plugins that allow visitors to your website to share your posts on social media. If you don’t have social sharing capabilities on your website, you need to install plugins and they will allow your website visitors to quickly and easily share your pages, posts to Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, etc.
There are also, e-commerce plugins to help you sell your own products directly from your website. There are over 45 000 diff types of plugins.
What do exactly plugins do to your website?
Essentially, a plugin is an extension of the core features of word press. It enhances the already handsome features WordPress has.
(1) Provide a better user experience for your traffic.
(2) Enhances core features of the site.
(3) Streamline the creation process.
Adding a plugin
(1) Login to your site (Website & Hosting>Log Me In).
(2) Go to Plugins > Add new.
(3) Search for your plugin uploads your plugin.
(4) You have the option to Search for a plugin or upload it if you purchased it or downloaded.
(5) To add a plugin you go to the Dashboard side of your website admin and click Add New and enter the plugin’s name into the search bar.
(6) Proceed with installation and activation to enable the plugins on your site. For the thorough configuration please watch the video below.
There is a plugin for basically anything you want to do with your website. After watching this video I’m sure you now know how to install and activate Your Plugins.
You may have installed some plugins and you have realised it’s not the right plugin. There is no need to worry. All that matters is to know how to properly remove a plugin.
- Firstly, disable the plugin. Even after disabling the plugin, remember all the files are still installed.
- It can basically still be working in the background and causing damage. In the video below, I walk you through the Plugins area of WordPress and getting your initial plugins setup.
How to determine if you need a certain plugin
Not all websites are the same. Some websites will need certain plugins whereas others won’t.
Does your plugin create a better user experience for your traffic, read your content, view your content, share your content, find your content, slow down your website, have great reviews?
There is nothing wrong with installing plugins on your site as long as you know the good things about the plugin. Also, after installing a plugin on your site and having seen how it works feel free to help others by contributing e by leaving a review to help others.
4 Core things a Yoast Plugins and All in One SEO plugin should have
- Custom meta titles.
- Custom Meta descriptions.
- Home Page meta.
- Site Map Creation.
- Both connect with Google profile and Google Analytics.
It’s a matter of personal preference that wins. Both do the same thing depending on which interface do like better.
One it does not become better than the other in terms of SEO enhancement.
The Most Powerful
Website Platform in the World.
Every successful business starts with a solid foundation, a website. Create and grow your business with the SiteRubix website platform at Wealthy Affiliate. It is not just about websites, we have some of the most useful and integrated tools for website analysis, management, ranking, and security. It is ridiculously easy to use, and surprisingly fun. Building websites has never been this awesome.
Please feel free to leave any questions you may have in relation to The Secret Of WordPress Plugins,I will be more than happy to respond as soon as I can.